$10.00 - $16.00
Thanks to the lightweight aluminum valve and butyl rubber construction, Zipp's Tangente Butyl Tube weighs only 89 grams. So it reduces that ever-critical rotational mass making your wheels lighter and your bicycle easier to pedal too. This fine tube is also made of .85mm-thick rubber for excellent reliability. The valve is 37mm long and features a removable core. - Weight: 89 grams - Valve length: 37mm
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$5.95 - $23.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
WeThePeople's Feelin tire has a slick-tread design with a durable, grippy rubber compound, making it an awesome choice for the street and park.
$31.95 - $41.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
$45.95 - $83.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 795g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 967g, DNA compound - 29 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 917, Dual DNA compound
$65.95 - $69.99
Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you’re cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way. - The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics. - High-volume casing enables comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great cornering traction.
$10.99 - $14.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your training miles on the Rally instead. The Rally provides Vittoria quality, feel, and performance, at an entry-level price point. - Durable cotton casing for extended training life - Strong compound for great performance and longevity
$21.00 - $39.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$21.99 - $34.99
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
$17.99 - $34.99
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
$29.99 - $36.99
The industry standard in performance training tires is back with a refreshed design and increased performance! The subtle center grooves and shoulder texture retain the secure feel of the Zaffiros of the past while streamlining the look and feel for the future. The alternating slick profile and Graphene compound mimic the feel of the Zaffiro's higher-end siblings while adding durability and a more approachable price point. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Graphene 2.0 compound and folding bead increase performance - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer - Also available for 26 inch MTB wheel size
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Road tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Weight: 580g
- Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5 – 4 - ISO Width: 88mm – 100mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm - Valve Core: Removable - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Weight: 500g
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Standard Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Weight: 580g
$65.00 - $79.99
The Rampart offers increased traction and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The smaller 650b diameter means it fits into many existing 700c frames to give your current bike an entirely different feel and increased versatility. From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near-vertical climbs, Rampart was made for those who wish to conquer any road. These tires were designed and inspired by our experiences riding and racing courses of varied terrain, and the uncharted routes that connect them. - Tubeless-ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Fast compound minimizes rolling resistance and maintains abrasion resistance How It Works: - Center tread is smooth and fast-rolling for straight-line speed; thicker center tread and durable casing lasts longer even on harsh surfaces. - Transition and side lugs consist of 3-2-1 siping for traction on all road surfaces.
$50.00 - $65.00
From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near vertical climbs, Rampart was made for those who wish to conquer any road. These tires were designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing courses of varied terrain, and the uncharted routes that connect them. The Rampart offers increased volume and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The 28mm, 32mm, and 38mm widths fit modern disc geometry frames to add even more comfort and traction. - Durable casing: Features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing under the tread. This material is twice as strong as Kevlar and lighter in weight than any competitive product. It provides moderate protection against abrasion and sharp road debris that may result in a flat tire. - Light & Supple casing: When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless.
$65.00 - $70.00
Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guesswork out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. Our 29 x 2.2 Rutland provides a larger volume option for increasingly popular monstercross, gravel, and adventure bikes that accommodate larger volume tires, whether your goal is added traction on singletrack or a more comfortable bikepacking trip. - Light & Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Bead-to-Bead—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions. Additionally, a tightly woven layer of protection under the treadcap defends against punctures.
- Size: 700c x 28 – 32 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 102g (48mm), 104g (60mm)
- Size: 16 x 1.75 – 2.125 - ISO Width: 47mm – 57mm - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" - Shaft Type: Smooth - Flat Protection: Thorn Resistant - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- Size: 14 x 1.5 – 2.25 - ISO Width: 44 – 55mm - ISO Diameter: 254 / 14" - Wall Thickness: 0.9 - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width: 44mm , 45mm , 46mm , 47mm , 48mm , 49mm , 50mm , 51mm , 52mm , 53mm , 54mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 118g
$8.99 - $17.99
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.
$7.99 - $18.99
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 26 x 1-3/8 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" , 590 / 26 x 1 3/8" - ISO Width: 37mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 136g
Page 1 of 35 Next page